To prevent worse, turn to Planet+Ultra® !
Promotion of best entrepreneurial practices = Bonus
"French intellectual property law de facto concedes to the legitimate author of an original work of the mind a double moral and patrimonial right to dispose of what he or she produces in order to draw an income from his or her creation(s), even if the said work is incomplete, and without any deposit formality being required. An author’s intellectual property right upon his or her work can therefore be qualified as 'proto-sufficient (i.e. as prototypically self-sufficient)'."
Version consolidated and progressively refined by myself (from various official sources) as part of my academic research and business intelligence activities; used as a starting point in 2003 for the development of my web-sustained master-franchising solution, and introduced on 21/03/2013 in my web project presentation website published at https://lifefolio.daniela-berndt.foundation/en/web-project/files/2013-03-21_registering.html (module 01/2013).
Propagation of business malpractice = Malus
"You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)."
- Excerpted from the terms of service of the major social networks in 2015.
- Commented upon in § 9/10 at https://dashfolio-2015.daniela-berndt.foundation/en/system/.
I therefore draw your attention to the following:
- All that glitters is not gold.
- All that is blue is not necessarily consistent with the "Blue Ocean Strategy".
- All that is consistent with the "Blue Ocean Strategy" is not necessarily compatible with the NetPlusUltra®-sustained master-franchising rationale.